Friday, November 19, 2010

THE CO-ORDINATION IS BEST WITH AISHWARYA -----HRITHIK ROSHAN

 New Delhi---Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan concerned that, the co-ordination with Aishwarya is going best. For the permotioning of 'Gujarish' which is new movie of Abhinit Sanjay Lila Bhansali, Hrithik Roshan came. We both feel exactily right in this co-ordination. We both are in the same way, in the matters of incourageness of movie and their works. He told, I exactily recall, when I take a  short advertisement with Aishwaroya before 10 years  then to now co-ordination is continue before us. Website Bollywood Gasips told to the Hrithik's guard. I used telicast the short which did by me, with Aishwarya. I used to do, without giving any short communication she went out. So I told to myself, I have to do the short again.

No comments:

Post a Comment