Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ROUTINE

Yesterday I got up early in the morning at 6'o'clock. Thereafter I freshened then I read the course book for two hour. And after that I read the Newspaper The Times Of  India and Hindustan paper. And I received got a lots of information from Newspaper. As the main News was that of A Raja who has reigned from his post. And that News I read and I also heared on Radio at 8'o'clock. And afterthat I took breakfast bread and vegetable. Afterthat I talked to sister about A Raja's news. And afterthatI went upstairs to bring water. And then I came to my room. And then I started thinking what should I do? Then a matter came my mind that was going on the terrace for walking. Then I went and I walked on the terrace. And when I came to my room. Then I remembered that I have to read course book. Because my examination is near. So I began to read course book two hour. And then I took lunch rice, pluse, vegetable and ate with sis. And then I prepared a topic to write on Blog. Afterthat my sis told me get ready. And we came to English classes. And then my Teacher taught us both. And I asked my Teacher. Sir what should I do to learn English? Then my Teacher advised me that to learn English. You read a lots of English Novels, English paper, English magazine. Then you can speak English. For learning English this is very necessary that every students read Tense, Conjuction, causative verb, active passive voice. This information my Teacher gave to me. And when my class was over. Then I went to Gandhi maidan with sis and I took two Novels in English. And then I came to my room. I freshened and afterthat I went to cafe with sis. I wrote an essay  on my Blog. And then I came to hostel. I got fresh and took buiscuits and tea. And afterthat I read the course book and Novels. The Novels that I had brought. I read that Novels. Then I was very happy to read the Novels. And then I cooked-food. And I took dinner with sis. Then I went to bed at 12'o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment